Well haven't been out in awhile, finally was able to get out today, started shallow 100ft marked bait with a few marks couldn't connect. Followed the string of boats out deep 550ft and hit a small king. Boats were even out further. Slow to say the least. I've got an idea, use pay for performance theory for DEC salaries. Let the fisheries group come out and get a limit. I'm not usually this opinionated however mid to late August? Fishing is like this? Something is not right in Denmark folks. A lot of frustrated people at the dock. Lake was nice at least. Oh well deer season is almost here. In Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Lol I'm telling ya mike. I guess one of those days, had it going differently in my mind. Could see the drag screaming as I'm biting into a cracker. Wait that was Jaws...... Hope all is well. Been workin not enough fishing. I'll touch base with ya

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sounds as though you gave it a heck of a try anyway Mike. Lets hope this lack of action for matures is a delay of some type......oh wait....did I forget to take my medication today? :lol:

I fished Sodus last weekend. marked like 8-10 decent solid hooks between 150-330' in 5 hrs fishing  . Was starting to wonder if the lowrance wasn't working but the occasional bait balls ruled that out. Idk, def not what mid August should be out there