Any one want to play name this part ?

Sean Youngblood

I am new to Yamaha's and 4 strokes.My new to me 2004 T9.9ELRC kicker motor has a slight oil leak.It is leaking by the mounting screw at the bottom of this part in the picture.I looked at all of the parts diagrams and couldn't find it.Better yet if you could name the part and part # that makes you the winner in my book.The screw is tight. The housing could have a small crack but I would guess a bad seal behind the housing.I Would like to get a new one ordered. THANKS                                                post-143313-0-12714400-1441920381_thumb.jpgpost-143313-0-26581600-1441920773_thumb.jpg                                     

You probably will do yourself a huge favor and replace the diaphragm inside with a kit from yamaha. The thing will eventually leak into the engine and you will fill your crankcase with gasoline. The plunger that rides on the valve rocker can be removed by pushing it down and turning it to release it from its bore. Don't loose the spring. Clean out the orifices. Reassemble with new o ring to the head. Stinking ethanol eats the rubber diaphragm and you can't find the bad spot looking for it with light passing through.