Canandaigua 11-2 final trip of the year

Put in final trip of a mediocre at best 2015 season . Launched out of North end about 9 am. Worked pump house to German bros and east side running a big square. Worked 80-120 fow. 4/6 all a little above average Lakers for cdga lake. 4 on dipsies 140 and 170 #2 setting various spin docs all took fish. Beauty of a day and fun trip with dad as always . Picked up about 12 to get home before the first grader gets off the bus. Met a lot of new LOU faces this year and made some new friends. The Blue Ghost is back in her year round garage but stripped of her equipment. ..always a sad day . Can't wait until next year !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by blueghost1

Yea it's that time of the year already, sounds like a decent end to your season, hope you have a healthy, safe and warm winter. Long time till spring, or do you ice fish? Either way it was very different year for sure.

Edited by pap

Nice going Kev. It was great talking with your dad at the dock and seeing him active and out there on the pond.  Seeing your rig made me wish I had gone for trout instead of perch today despite getting some. I'm on the fence as usual about putting the boat away and hope to get away with it till around Thanksgiving if possible.... hard to pull myself away from the perch for the trout though. :lol:

Edited by Sk8man