1977 starcraft

FREEMAN77

I have a 1977 star craft chieftain 22'. It has an inline 6 that just had a brand new electric ignition put in in the fall 2 new battaries, fish hawk 840, 2 cannon mag10s electric down riggers, lots of pole holder, new lawrance fish finder, new vhf radio, all safety equipment new floor over the winter. This boat is ready to fish all you need is the poles and tackle. I just bought this boat in the fall of last from year rustyrat but I am moving away from lake Ontario closer to my job because of gas prices. My car is to small to tow it. It weighs 1700lbs it also comes with a new rebuilt trailer in great condition. The lower unit on the boat just had the bellows and the seals on the lower unit replaced last fall. I would like to get 2,500 I would also consider a trade for a smaller boat or let me know what you have like I said this boat will do me no good because I can not tow it. I hate to see it go but it will make someone looking to get into a bigger boat very happy with out breaking the bank. :(

Pq3MVAS.jpg

Pq3M_A9.jpg

aV8GAzA.jpg

aV8GD3J.jpg

I really hate to sell her but the car cant pull it and I am just going to get a smaller boat to go to the finger lakes I will be only 25 min away from 3 of them when i get the new place. and I can always go out with foster on the school master even though it does not catch fish like mine ;)

Hi

My name is Ray

I just want to know if your boat is still for sale?

Looks in good shape!!!

It is for a friend of mine who is not on the Web.

I have the same boat as yours exept the motor is a 470 Merc

and a Hard top.

Let me know if still for sale also how far from Montreal Canada?

I have a trailer so I can pick it up.

Regards

Ray

My email is

[email protected]