Well slid out of the genny after trying bear creek, which was wadded up with ice, to catch a few bites. Went west cause of our winds the day before to avoid the heavily stained water. It did not matter where we went, the water was coffee with lots of creme everywhere, from braddocks to 9 mile. We had 1 bite and missed it. All the new equipment on anthony's boat from timber lake tackle is getting tuned up. Nice weather, a few ice chunks floating around to avoid, 34.2 was the best temp we saw. This week then it looks like spring, yaaaaaaaa.

We went out of I Bay on Saturday from 1-3.  Same chocolate milk down there as well.  Little rougher that i was hoping for.  Boat worked great charts seemed to work well but to rough to play with them.  We had 33.6 for temp.    

You should have waited at Bear Creek. A group effort by 11 eager fisherman using rudimentary tools had it cleared out by 8:30 OR 9..

Fishing was good. I wish one of us had taken a photo of the effort. Tools included a log and an old sign post.......One group went to Lowes and bought a pick, ice scrapper and shovel.

Love the enthusiasm.....

You should have waited at Bear Creek. A group effort by 11 eager fisherman using rudimentary tools had it cleared out by 8:30 OR 9..

Fishing was good. I wish one of us had taken a photo of the effort. Tools included a log and an old sign post.......One group went to Lowes and bought a pick, ice scrapper and shovel.

Love the enthusiasm.....

Too cool!