Fished for 7hrs. out Hugh's. Dropped in at 200 and headed north to 550fow then worked west and back in to 100fow and back out to 240fow. Marked maybe eight fish the entire trip and half of them were laying on the bottom around 280fow. Did manage to put three in the boat. Two rainbows and a skipper. No pattern or concentration of fish any were. Anyone else find them??

Taking a buddy from work and his two young boys tomorrow out of Hugh's at 5am. I would really like to see these little guys home with tired arms. Any advice would be great.

We been saying that all yr.

Did manage a few fish this weekend . Biggest suprise was a laker in 70fow on a dodger fly. Caught a 18lb salmon on a stinger *ghost* spoon in about 150fow 90 down. The good ole RR grape dot watermellon did a bow about 5lbs.

We went north south east and west. Not much happening.

Did hear of a 9lb brown caught so maybe they will start showing up.

Out of point breeze...All I can say is SKUNK! :evil: Fished all weekend with four of us on the boat. 7 and 8 rod spread ..friday was so so with steelhead and small kings in the afternoon. Saturday 8 rod spread mid morning to dark a couple of nockoffs and nothing.....skunk for the first time this season :roll: Sunday morning was west wind did two steels and lost at the boat....pulled out went to family picnic and came back late afternoon a little more west and SKUNK again :$ :evil: :roll: So don't feel like the lone ranger about the lack of fish... I did the same program going out to 550 feet and back and forth across over 7 minutes of longitude and got very little returns on the graph... mostly bait. but I will say it took a bit for me to relize that the bait was shallow and the fish were too.. 25 ft under the boat :shock: in over 400 feet of water. Probably the reason for not marking too much out there anywhere. East wind was blowing on sunday evening when after the west wind was blowing the morning and that caused a mess with the temp breaks. We need more stable weather to set the lake up... hope the fishing picks up for the youngin's ;)

So I'm not alone.

Fishstix, I was the guy that was waiting Sat evening for the launch and got out of the way so you could get to your slip. Had the kids out drowning some worms for smallmouths and playing with my new graph.

Thanks for the input Fishstix and Skipper. I'll let you know how we make out. Looked at the report from the Oak they are having the same problem.