Olcott/Wilson Bait Store Recommendation

I'm going to be camping at Four Mike Creek State Park and fishing out of Olcott or Wilson this weekend. I'm all set equipment wise, but need to get some spoons and some flies to go with some flashers and spin doctors I bought online over the winter. I'm also hoping to get a small quantity of herring strips or whole alewives to experiment with running meat. I'm hoping someone can recommend a local bait store that is 'friendly' in the sense that they might help me pick out some basic terminal tackle to get a newbie started.

Thank you for the quick replies. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this next question. Are there any businesses in the area that clean and store any fish we might happen to catch? I've become so used to using 'fish cleaners' when I fish Lake Erie that I'm not very skilled at cleaning my own fish.

4 for 8 on kings ranging from 14 to 18 plus one steelhead. Totally exceeded my expectations. Turns out my sonar (200/455) loses bottom in 100+ fow and I had to rely on lake master contour charts for depth. Used the Fishhawk and just spread the lines between 50 and 42 degrees which ended up being between 50 and 100 down. The next piece of vulnerable equipment was this plastic triple rod holder. I kept the drags loose to prevent losing three rods, but I think that contributed to my 50% hookup rate. post-159569-14670394628352_thumb.jpg