eating on boat

When we’re out on the boat, we always want to have a bite but it’s obviously awfully inconvenient to do so. I know this is kinda a random topic for this discussion board, and I sure hope you don’t think I’m out of line for saying it. I mean, honestly, my wife bought me a container that my son and I take out on the boat, and I just thought of the forum and wanted to pass it along. I’m usually pretty quiet, but I definitely read through a lot of posts. The thing is called a Foldit. My wife cooks in it, stores leftovers, and then we bring the food on the boat. We collapse it when we’re done, so it’s really quite helpful to us. If this does seem like a good idea, definitely check out... Happy fishin, folks!

seems a good idea....On a side note, I found floating in the scum line out of the oak a couple a weeks ago a lunch bag and a piece of rubbermaid plasticware inside...no food (darn it) ....if someone on here lost it give me PM

Jax you should at it take a look, you can cook in it too. Maybe some of that there chow you guys at Tasting whip up, you could load it right in there from the supermarket then just put it in the microwave with your steaks and fish. Microwave away and wa-la you'll get more time off to fish and it won't hurt YOUR food anyways ;):lol::lol:

Just kiddin with ya you've come a long ways.

Hey Horsedrawn what you guys eating out there? Make some sandwiches and bring some chips and be done with it. No fuss and no mess!

Skipper check with Ray K, that's how he marks his area to go back to ;):lol:

Jax you should at it take a look, you can cook in it too. Maybe some of that there chow you guys at Tasting whip up, you could load it right in there from the supermarket then just put it in the microwave with your steaks and fish. Microwave away and wa-la you'll get more time off to fish and it won't hurt YOUR food anyways ;):lol::lol:

Just kiddin with ya you've come a long ways.

Hey Horsedrawn what you guys eating out there? Make some sandwiches and bring some chips and be done with it. No fuss and no mess!

Skipper check with Ray K, that's how he marks his area to go back to ;):lol:

Oh yeah, and pretzel rods, gotta have pretzel rods....standard boat food IMO.

Tim

Its a well know Fishing Fact #347, That eating on the boat causes your rods to fire more often. You no sooner get bbq sauce on your hands from the country style pork ribs, your pasta platter on your lap, and your mouth full of Blastofart Beer, and your riggers start firing. Heck, you can't even holler "Fish On". :D :D :D