Things that make me go hun or LOL

After getting back in from fishing yesterday sitting in my chair looking out at the lake. Watched three doves sitting on the wire out here made wonder what the heck !!!!!! I should have taped them never saw anything like it before. Biggest one in the middle the small one on either side…… they ( the smaller one extended their wings and was beating on the mother/fathers back , then they would stick the beak in the mothers/fathers mouth …..went on like that for a few minutes…..then one of the small one flew off….then the other one….and finally the big one,,,,,would think they were big enough to find there own food !!!!!

A few weeks ago a small branch fell and got stuck in that wire (power line ) , I was thinking about how to remove it. Then every now and then a bird would land on it and ride it like a teeter totter, Pretty funny.  Some time one on the branch and another one on the wire watching....... :lol:  

Just don't try to take a green branch off an electric line Ed. When I once worked doing tree work a guy working with us got fried doing that.