Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That is a cool looking reel. It looks like it can be used right handed or left handed. But there is no line guide so you have to manually distribute it on the spool.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Daiwa 37h reel and pole

Bought a boat that has 4 Daiwa 37h reel and Daiwa rod for trolling. There in good shape just a couple need new line .$25 each . If interested contact me thru here or text 58547481two .     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• If you happen to catch a #20 salmon with a rod and reel attached...

Flying up Saturday morning for my annual trip with my Dad. He's been up per fishing when he can get out by himself (81 years young!)   He was in 639 FOW yesterday when he hit a nice salmon, about #20, and got it to the boat. Whatever happened, he was having a devil of a time netting the fish...   So he put the rod down to try and net the fish...   ... Missed the fish...   ... Fish takes off...   ... with the whole rig... tackle, rod, and reel...   Plus, when he went to try and grab t

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Budget spinning reel recommendations please!

I'm looking to upgrade my Shimano Alivio 3000SFC as it's slightly too small with a low capacity. I'm on a tight budget of about £40, Looking for new or used fixed spool for lure fishing, about 4000 size and front drag. I've looked at Browning Backfire 640 going cheap on eBay, also the Rovex Ceratec 4000 but not found any real reviews on them. Also like the look of Shimano Exage 4000 which sells used around £30. I just want a good reel for lure fishing with my Daiwa rod that's rated 10-30

in Open Lake Discussion

• Looking for owner of 1990 Baha formerly "Reel Time" "Salmo"

4 years ago I sold this boat to a gentleman that has since passed away and the boat was sold.  I would like to get in contact with the current owner.  If anyone can connect us it would be appreciated.  I owned and operated this boat in 2014 and 2015 out of Lake Breeze Marina, Point Breeze, NY under the business name Salmo Charters. (also sold to the same guy that bought the boat)   Thanks,  Capt. Carl Bish 305-900-8091    

in Open Lake Discussion

• Reel collection

SALE PENDING 3. Daiwa SG27LCs. $65.00 line counters   1 Daiwa Sealine 47H. $50.00   3 Daiwa Sealin 47SHs   All these reel.used.fresh water only Rods not included as we can not ship them they are all in super good condition   Cash or Money order Will.ship from Springfield Massachusetts $9.00 per reel.   If you buy more than o e we will have to.adjust.the.shipping.         Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app                        

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent