Digital Fish Scales

What is everyone preference??

I had a older Berkley scale that lasted 5 years and I have a Rapala scale the only lasted 3 years and am thinking about getting a new one. I wasn't very happy with either of theses scale even thought the Berkley lasted a while I never was too confident in the readings it gave. Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

I've got the Berkley and it is dead nutz accurate. Just recently at the Niagara Pro Am, we weighed a king at 21.5 lbs on the berkley on the boat, after it was in the cooler bleeding a bit and waiting for the weigh in, the official weight on the Tournament Scale was 21.41. I was pretty happy with that.

Tim

I got a Berkley FS50 from walmart it is digital and has a range up to 50lbs. It just so happens I calibrate scales and other instruments where I work so I put some calibrated weights on it up to 30 lbs it was +/- 1oz. I find this pretty incredible so I checked it again this year and it is still holding that tolerance. A friend of mine I work with bought one today so we threw some weights on that one to and I could not believe it but it held +/- 1 oz as well. Don't get me wrong bouncing around in a boat it is still only as accurate as its environment but I think you would be hard pressed to beat it. I used to own a rapala digital and at 30 lbs it was not very repeatable and was off as much as 2.5lbs.I would buy another Berkley in a second, I have not tested any other berkley scales and I have not tested this one above 30 lbs but so far for 20 bucks I can not beat it.