Optimisers ,some are gone

Fishstix

Anyone that has followed my posts over the years has heard me talk about optimisers. They have always been hard to get. Well I just orded my favorite colors and I got a email back I cant get what I want. Most of the optimisers are sold out and he doesnt know if he will make anymore. I got 2 of the silver copper blacks ,I ordered six. The last two. They will be like gold at my marina. My biggest rainbow ever came on a optimiser21lbs.Last year my biggest salmon came on a optimiser. So you can imagine Im devistated. I still catch fish on other stuff but when Im really fishing hard for a big one optimisers go down . When Im pulling flies its a little slow for optimisers.The Honeybee line up will still be available and certain optimisers will be available.

Most of the optimisers are sold out and he doesnt know if he will make anymore.

....well I hope your happy. That was the worst thing you could have said. Everybody and their brother will be hammering that web site so they can cash in on them because they won't be available anymore. You know how it is. Nobody wants it until it's not available anymore.

....on second thought it may have been a good thing. If enough guys start asking for them they may keep up production for you.

....that `stix is a pretty smart guy ;)