Predator calls

Some1outhere

I have a fox pro and a turbo dog by Primos and have called coyotes in with both i do like fox pro better though that being said a good call is not cheap .make shore that remote range is at least 100 yards as coyotes all ways come in on down wind side witch makes them very hard to kill .Also a good sound library of coyote vocals and distress sound and a hot button to program coyote pup in distress to so that you can bring them back after they spook it is very effective all year long.,

I use a fox pro also, like mentioned above make sure your remote works out to 100 yards+ also know the animal, like now the female invitation call, will get the males attention, I've noticed at this time of the year even a sharp OL male will let his guard down when thinking with the other head :lol: I have good luck with coyote/rabbit squeals, and spring, gobbling tom works good and coyote pup in distress is always a Ace in the hole. Also a 100 yards away in a field is a lot differant than a 100 yards through the bush, the remote won't work. I'm half deaf and can't hear out the other, so I wear my walkers game ear up high to set the volume, I have blasted out yotes that were in close, always start out at a normal sound, naturally a rabbit get mauled by a yote isn't going to scream softly, what I see more guys do is try to call a yote in from another county, ain't gonna happen. If nothing's going on, a few seconds on louder mode won't hurt, but start out at a normal rabbits death cry, which isn't to soft. I only hang out a 1/2 hr at a sit, if nothing I move on. Some argue this point. I've gone to several Dennis Kirks seminars this seems to be the happy medium between the western yote and the complete opposite eastern coyote, now interbreeding with Wolves on top of this already smart animal. Good luck it's a lot of fun. Be prepared to answer the law, people seeing a person in camo caring a gun at night gets noticed fast. They take it seriously!! One of the few sets that I ever had more than one yote on the move got botched up by the pocono police wheeling in behind my truck with lights flashing and the cop on the mic! If your a hunter please come out without your firearm:hi:. You gotta be F'n kidding me, O'well shyt happens:bandit:

• 2 months later...