bucks are in the beans

bretter

good luck bretter!! i am starting to get the itch now too. might have to jump over to archerytalk a little more to get the blood bubbling!!

also i have hunting land an hour and half away and its hard getting there for a couple days with out the misses complaining. for you non land ownders how did get your permission for land to hunt around rochester?

i really miss getting out of work early and heading out for some evening sits. can't do it with the hunting land being so far from me now.

sorry don't mean to hijack the thread...

getting tougher all the time to find a good piece of ground.I help out the horse farmer down the road.I also do a lot of knocking on doors.My family also has permission to hunt some land in Naples because my Grandfather hunted down there over 40 yrs. ago.Don't get down there too much with gas the way it is and no place to stay.Not as many deer as there used to be down there,but we have seen bigger antlers the last 5 yrs.Knock,knock on some doors and you might be surprised.Many landowners appreciate the person who asks because so many people sneak on without asking.