First trail cam pics and Trail Cam review

We bought 2 Moulltrie D40's. They ran about $100 bucks from Cabelas. We let the soak for a little over a week. They require 6 D cell batteries and we had them set to take 2 quick shots, and then wait a minute before it would take anymore. We choose the highest resolution the camera had to offer. One cam had a mother and fawn blow it up and it took 84 pictures and killed the a batteries in about 3-4 days. The other had 24 pics on it and was still functioning when we got there. All in all we are very pleased and now this has turned into an addiction! Gas is gonna kill us with an hour and a half drive each way to the hunting land....lol.

MDGC0044.jpg

MDGC0025.jpg

MDGC0013.jpg

MDGC0012.jpg

MDGC0036.jpg

MDGC0082.jpg

MDGC0070.jpg

MDGC0062.jpg

I just received a couple of Scout Guard 550's from the UPS man this morning.. I plan to hang them this morning and will provide a review.. They are a new product, but have received rave reviews...

I am replacing a couple of old 35mm caneras, so can wait to be able to see what is on them right away... It does become an addiction...

A couple of years ago, I got a couple of pistures of a nice 10 point.. The pictures were spread across a couple of cameras, so had a good idea where he was traveling.. Well the evening of opening day of bow, guess who shows up? It is pretty cool...