Musky bob hacks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il skip all the shame stuff of hacking into Ray K's post. Well got to wrights launch in record time after my prostrate exame by my Docters new intern Bubba. Sorta had that feeling i was forgetting something, yup left the boat home ,i was on cloud nine after my exame and forgot the boat.My 2 run to wrights was a little slower with the boat in tow.After 6 hours of trolling without a hit i made the decision there was no fish in the parking lot so off to the deep blue yonder.(hey that was a song sang by the "Back Door Bandits"). I put out my normal spread and got into them instantly both bobbers down on several ocasions, the gobies have gotten much bigger than my last trip.had to break out the dypsy rods to get them in netting was a great challange due to there size.Then it happend every fishermans dream the big one hit my #1 bobber was no match for this big boy , even pulled out line after 2 hours with 40# test line i landed my biggest sheepkingchohohead talk about elated this thing was almost as long as 3 of them gobies head to tail.What a mounter that puppys going on the wall.Though the taxadermy guy said driving around all day with the fish layed across the bowe for all to see will make his job a little harder(wimp).So its off to camp and tonight im heading to another Bluuuuue grass festival and you know who will be there.Even Bubba siad he would stop by camp for a free follow up exame :shock: hope hes not late ;( will try to post tomorrow. Muskybob......

Musky glad to see you got into one of those "sheepkingchohohead" that Ray K has been targeting the last few times out.

Talked to Ray this morning and he said to say Hi to Bubba and that he'll tyake him up on the idea of a "weekly" exam starting on Monday. He said to tell him there is no reason to bring the Coors light this time, he won't need it as long as Bubba has some of the funny feeling LUBE :shock:.

Good luck and maybe if you talk to Dave he'll add a "sheepkingchohohead" division next year :lol: .

OH NO :shock: not this again...where's my oxygen tank...oh yeah, that's right I went and filled it with helium fer the balloons ta cellelabrate Musky's return from...from the ummmm..proctor docter...I mean fishin'...them balloons sure do look funny wit da reservoir thingy on 'em at the bluuuuegrass festivities..Ray said next time ask him fer some that ain't all slimy wit dat lube.. nonoxy sumtin or udder.

whew ,day two started out a little bumpy then we left the camper.The water was a little wavey too in the am then got a little better by afternooner .nutin but gobies and rockbass today guess you cant get those sheepkingcohoheads every day.Im thinking i might have to go outside the breakwall to find some more of the bigones. I cant for the life of me figure why all those boats go so far off shore when the good fishing is along the breakwall ive gone through 2 dozen worms allready and havent even eaten any this trip. the bluuuuegrass festival was a blowout as there was only one band and i was the only one that got invited but it was a little fun .dug up a few hundred clams looking forward for a nice clam dinner tonight.When i got back to the ramp to load back on the trailer there were several people there waiting for me they were all upset about me leaving the trailer and truck in the water ,That dont make sence because it saves all that time of me walking across the lot to get my truck heck i was loaded and outa there in 2 min flat (round).

Funniest thing was when i got back to camp i realised i forgot to bring in my rods and there were still 2 fish on the lines 20 ft behind the boat they were pretty beat up after 10 miles but tasty none the less.well Bubba is due for my 2nd follow up exam anytime so i better cut it short ,im a little worried that there could be a problem with the oll prostrate bubba said he might bring tiny with him tonight to check me out better safe than sorry.Good luck everyone ill be getting out in the morning .......Muskybob.