Storage

I wrap the leader and fly around the flasher, then use a rubber band to secure them. They all go in a clear plastic Plano box. I change them up based on favorite color combos and what's working. I get too many tangles any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a couple of the flasher storage boxes and I made some out of large plastic boxes made by Ziploc or Rubbermaid. I ripped strips 1"X1/2" on table saw then cut groves in 1/2" width side 1"" apart to fit flashers. A little glue on the bottom of the strips and. Screw in each end and good to go. I can fit 15 in each box with the fly wrapped around them. 

I have a couple of the flasher storage boxes and I made some out of large plastic boxes made by Ziploc or Rubbermaid. I ripped strips 1"X1/2" on table saw then cut groves in 1/2" width side 1"" apart to fit flashers. A little glue on the bottom of the strips and. Screw in each end and good to go. I can fit 15 in each box with the fly wrapped around them. 
Awesome....sounds like I have another winter project to occupy some time...thanks for sharing that idea

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We have been using 2 3in pieces of foam pipe insulation on either  edge of spin doc or flasher and then wrap leader around the foam and stick the hook in the foam. No kinks in leader and hook is secured. 

• 3 weeks later...