Rainbow

Rainbow

Well, it IS a rainbow, just not a big Finger Lakes one.. But its still a rainbow, still a holdover, and it might just as well have been a 10 pounder, to my grandson that caught it in a little  local park lake.. Yeah, its only maybe 13- 14 inches, but it was a monster compared to the Pumpkinseeds we were mostly catching.. It made this good looking young mans  day.. His name is Landon, and he LOVES fishing with papa, and loves to eat everything he catches... I have to hide to release the  4 inch sunnies and perch we catch along with the keepers.. He wants to keep them to eat, but I suppose thats what 4 year olds do.. My favorite fishing partner!...  oh yeah his pal Lulu the cat approves as well... bob

100_2290.JPG

100_2291.JPG

100_2292.JPG

Edited by bulletbob

actually, I am pretty impressed by this little lake..   We caught this one, and at least 3 or 4 others were caught within  that day alongside  the sunfish in pretty shallow water.. There might be a lot more  of them there than people realize.. Gonna try  for them in a few weeks after the water cools down.. There was a fresh dead one as well, possible one that was caught and released and didn't make it.. bob