Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danne134

Insane fall salmon fishing

Insane fall salmon fishing

Hey guys,

Heres a recap of one of our trips last week.. Didnt have much down time to even get some water into me! 

hope yall enjoy,

Dan

On 10/16/2017 at 2:16 PM, NymphO said:

Rediculous! Solid operation going on right there. Thanks for sharing !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks NymphO! good luck this season!

that was great day on the water, with a great film to back it up!

Insane fall salmon fishing Hey guys,

Heres a recap of one of our trips last week.. Didnt have much down time to even get some water into me! 

hope yall enjoy,

Dan

[/url]  

Awesome video! Even more impressive is how kind and professional both the captain and first mate are to their clients. I think it’s great how the mate explains the rods in the beginning. 20 years ago before I had my own boats, I was also a paying client and first mate and I hated when I was yelled at by either the captain or the mate himself.

You guys are a class act!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Fishing Tackle HUGE selection

located in East Irondequoit  My dad was a charter captain and passed away last year....  I am selling his collection of fishing tackle  As of today there's about 1500 brand new lures.  He preferred storing his lures in plastic tackle packs so although brand new many have been removed from their boxes.   I am open to reasonable offers but most of you know how expensive this stuff is so please serious offers only  Freshwater hard baits (over 275 left) $5 each Saltwater hard ba

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Kring point fishing

I’m headed to Kring point Wednesday for 6 days. I’ve never been there before but I’ve read almost everything I can find on fishing up there. I was planning on just fishing in the bay that’s there but I read somewhere that it’s overwhelmed with weeds this time of year? Basically I’m just looking to catch anything that I can put in the cooler, pike, perch, if I’m lucky maybe come walleye or crappie. Anyone have any input, tips? Thanks. 

in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing

• Creek Salmon eat Skein, but staging Salmon Don't bite

I have a friend that catches tons of salmon in the creeks and rivers on Skein. In fact two years ago he took me to the falls on the Genesee and we caught about 6 or 7 huge Kings on Skein. So why do I have such trouble getting a staging Salmon to hit, as I troll back and forth through a screen covered with salmon, trying everything in my arsenal? Usually this results in nothing but frustration. I'm wondering if if should just drift over them with Skein!   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario

in Open Lake Discussion

• Salmon Flies.

17 Flies per box $55 each Tried to.add this photo to original post So people.can see what they actually look like   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app            

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Wayne County Fishing Report for September 17, 2019: Kings, Brown Trout and More

Lake Ontario- The lake flipped so there should be some action from the Maxwell Creek area or from the piers at Sodus Bay.   Most charter boats are out of the water, with a few Wayne County captains fishing the Genesee River.   The kings have been in 100 fow, and there has been plenty of hooks on the graphs, however this is the time of year that they aren’t hungry. Try cut bait or spoons and fish the marks. There are plenty of fish. You just need to get them to bite.  

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports