Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danne134

Insane fall salmon fishing

Insane fall salmon fishing

Hey guys,

Heres a recap of one of our trips last week.. Didnt have much down time to even get some water into me! 

hope yall enjoy,

Dan

Rediculous! Solid operation going on right there. Thanks for sharing !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

On 10/16/2017 at 2:16 PM, NymphO said:

Rediculous! Solid operation going on right there. Thanks for sharing !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks NymphO! good luck this season!

that was great day on the water, with a great film to back it up!

Insane fall salmon fishing Hey guys,

Heres a recap of one of our trips last week.. Didnt have much down time to even get some water into me! 

hope yall enjoy,

Dan

[/url]  

Awesome video! Even more impressive is how kind and professional both the captain and first mate are to their clients. I think it’s great how the mate explains the rods in the beginning. 20 years ago before I had my own boats, I was also a paying client and first mate and I hated when I was yelled at by either the captain or the mate himself.

You guys are a class act!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Ice Fishing Rentals on Chaumont Bay

We have 2 different year round lake rentals that are perfect for ice fishing, one is located on Park Drive and 1 is located on Three Mile Point! Both are 4 bedrooms 2 baths! please text Amanda Miller, Lic RE Broker and owner of Lake Ontario Realty LLC 315-778-1191 for availability or email [email protected]  Rates are $240 a night for the smaller home, $260 for the larger plus $75 cleaning fee, 3 night minimum. Fully furnished,Linens,Towels, Coffee, bedding all supplied, Cable, HIgh sp

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• LOTSA 2020 Salmon School

LOTSA 2020 Salmon School The Lake Ontario Trout & Salmon Association (LOTSA) is proud to (once again) host its well-known in-depth Salmon School on Saturday January 18, 2020. This highly acclaimed school, now in its 13th year, has become the premier Salmon School anywhere in the Great Lakes. What started out as a local event 12 years ago now sees many diehard salmon anglers from across the Great Lakes and Canada attending. New for this year will be a “State of Lake Ontario” ses

in Open Lake Discussion

• Greater Niagara Fishing Show

Mark your calendars to attend the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo this coming January 17 – 19, 2020. This "pure" fishing show is designed by Fishermen for Fishermen with the simple goals of promoting and teaching fishing. Now in our 7th year, it has become a "can't miss" annual event for thousands of anglers every year. The satisfaction of our attendees was shown by our 2019 survey where the average attendee was at the show for at least 2 days! With over 170 booths, containing many well

in Open Lake Discussion

• 2019 LOTSA Salmon School Update from Joe Yaeger, Club President

"Just a quick update on the Salmon School this coming January 18th. As of November 1st over 100 seats have been sold and sales are on the same pace as last year’s sellout by the first week of Dec. Andy, Matt and Pete are working hard on it and have a lot of material to cover. Bringing in Karl and Lance for their specific areas of expertise will even add more value to the offering. Here is a quick video message from the presenters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrDbZvdSV0 .   The mai

in Open Lake Discussion

• A BIG Thank You to the Biologists and Staff at the Salmon River Fish Hatchery

A big shout out and thank you to the Salmon River Fish Hatchery Biologists and staff for the job that they do.  After literally going every year and standing above the arena since the late 80's I was finally able to partake in what goes on down below.  The perspective definitely changes when on the floor and many of the misconceptions that I did not realize I had have been cleared up BIG TIME.  It is a whirlwind once the fish start coming and does not stop until the last one is spawned, research

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)