Cayuga 5/6

Headed out of Meyers tomorrow for first trip to the south end this year. Usually troll north up to t-falls and back around, contemplating going south to the shelf but don’t have any experience at the south end this time of year. Suggestions or any info would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Go to south east corner of lake. Fish north along the stone wall. North to the first point with the white water shed. Then go back south. Fish close to shore and a little bit out further too. Some will be close to shore and some will be out a little. Keep fishing that area. Top lines with natural colored stick baits. Black/silver, purple/silver and perch colored. Riggers 12-15' with spoons. Have fun!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

9 hours ago, Reel Potential said:

Go to south east corner of lake. Fish north along the stone wall. North to the first point with the white water shed. Then go back south. Fish close to shore and a little bit out further too. Some will be close to shore and some will be out a little. Keep fishing that area. Top lines with natural colored stick baits. Black/silver, purple/silver and perch colored. Riggers 12-15' with spoons. Have fun!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's my plan for today worked good last Saturday good luck

Thanks for the advice gentlemen they were still sticking to that area. Only managed to get one brown, one bow, and one LL. Brown was a fat 8lbs though. Bite was there and gone

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, bandrus1 said:

Irish... Hit 4 nice browns in the bowl this morning and bite 100 percent died at 9... Did the east shore after that and hit Skippy salmon and lots of lake trout followers down on bottom but no takes 

I know the lake well, but have never heard of "the bowl" being referenced. What are you referring to?