Reelcrazy

for sale : usa Digi troll 5s, Terrova, 2017 EFI suzuki kicker for sale and more...

Guys I am stripping the boat and starting over with another one. 

I have 3 Digi troll 5s with like zero hours on them. They are black with covers.

I am selling a 2017 Suzuki 9.9 Kicker It is EFI with electric start and trim. Its the long shaft model. It also has the Powertran Python steering system. Depending on how you want to rig it you will need to buy controls because I put it into a dual binnacle setup. It has maybe 20 Hours on it. 

I have the new model Minn Kota Terrova with the updated spot lock remote and foot pedal. Pretty much brand new. It is the non link 36v 112.

I have 4 cannon dual axis rod holders, two cisco rod holders, two traxstech rod holders all basically new.

I have two 5 foot traxstech trolling bars, I have two traxstech combination tool and cup holders I have 4 cisco track mounts for downriggers. I have two sections of 18 inch traxstech track with mounting hardware that was never mounted. 

I have a Helix 12 Mega G2N mounted on a cisco electronics mount.

I have 4 okuma classic rods with convector and magna linecounters, I have 4 ugly stick Gx2 rods with okuma avenger bait feeders. 

I also have a digger 15 LB anchor that does not require chain but holds very well. 

I have a Yandina Trollbridge 36 and 3 group 31 deep cycle batteries from Walmart that are new last year. 

I am located in Kingston NY. Most of this stuff should probably be picked up. My name is Trevor call or text at 845 546 4892.

The boat is a 2008 Seahunt BX21 with a Yamaha 150 with around 350 hours. The boat can do a bit of everything if anyone is interested in the entire setup before I separate let me know.  

Posted (edited)

possibly interested in the zuki. shoot me a price if you split things up.

Edited by dt5150

Would be interested in seeing pics of the whole rig if possible.  Was looking to buy and outfit a similar boat after this season, I'd like to see how you have it all set up.

nice! thanks.  A bit too early and a little out of my range for now, but good use of space.

OK gents my internet is out due to storms. I have some interest in the complete Boat and would like to pursue that for a brief time before I cannibalize the boat. I will try to respond to my inquires as they were received. 

Pretty cool rig. Definitely set up to do some damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

How much for the riggers? And how old are they?

10 minutes ago, karmakaze said:

How much for the riggers? And how old are they?

I dont know exactly how old they are but they are in mint condition and the new style Digi Troll 5s with the updated pulley. I would be surprised if any have more than 20 hours on them.

3 hours ago, Lightbringer said:

I'd be interested in short tracks and or rod holders

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Multiple people expressed interest in Rod holders already. Tracks as well. I will do my best to keep everyone updated. I am winding down striper season here in Kingston. So if the boat hasnt sold in a week max Ill start pulling parts off. 

Multiple people expressed interest in Rod holders already. Tracks as well. I will do my best to keep everyone updated. I am winding down striper season here in Kingston. So if the boat hasnt sold in a week max Ill start pulling parts off. 
Sounds fair. Good luck out there!

2 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Sounds fair. Good luck out there!

Thank you! To be transparent here I didn’t think I would get this response. Sorry to make people wait after posting this list. 

Im interested in the two Cisco rod holders.  sent you my number in a PM