Elk Hunt

Hookedup

Any of you know any good hunting guides for Elk out West? I would like to hear from some one who has gone with a good guide. I have hunted Colorado several times on state land with out a guide but am interested in using an outfitter to take some other friends and family members next year or the year after. Thanks Sean

I just had a buddy go with Table Mountain Outtfitters. He went for Pronghorn and Mulies, and got two that made the books! He said they run a 1st class operation! You see them on hunting shows running around with some of the big guns in the sport. They do Elk hunts, which is my buddies next adventure with them.

Also, check with Phil Race from Indian Mountain Archery if your in the Rochester area. He spends a lot of money on hunts every year and he could definitely put you in touch with the right personnel.

A lot of the good areas out west are draw areas and it might take a couple years to draw a tag. I've been putting in for New Mexico for archery elk for 4 years and still haven't drawn yet. I usually book my hunts through a booking agent. Bullseye Outfitters is the one I've used the most. They have never put me on a bad hunt yet. Check out their website: www.bullseyeoutfitters.com

Good luck!

Brian(Goin Deep)