3 RODS PER PERSON

GAMBLER

Daker1979 “I’m with ya man†and do agree with you in that to keep the creel limits the same. I would think that allowing an extra rod per person

I’ve already started drafting letters to send the DEC to ask that they increase the rods per person on Lake O … stealing some of the dialog already expressed by some of the folks on this sight ..

Thanks, have you or anyone else on this site given thought to including Lake Erie (Great Lakes as Michigan has).. Times Two, others,????????

We are a husband/wife team and would love to see 3 rods/angler.We fish alone the majority of the time.Would catch rates really be impacted?????I don't know but I do know that there are alot of 2 person team's out there that would love the extra rods.If the musky guys are opposed,than make it a rule specific to trout and salmon trolling in Lake Ontario and The FINGER LAKES too.Please don't leave the Finger Lakes people out.Let's hear from more of the 2 person team's too....Zeke/Cyn(Strike 3)

I'm one of those Finger Lake's guys that usually fishs alone or one other person. Not many fish go in my cooler. Usually only the injured ones and the rest go back. There are many days that all the fish are released without being netted.

My enjoyment comes from fishing, not eating, so more lines the merrier on my boat ;) .

I'm not opposed to more lines in the water, But in my oppinion then there should also be a rule to a maximum amount . If you have Charter boats with a party of 6 plus the captain & mate now would translate into 24 rods. Again , this is only my oppinion . I understand when fishing with a limmited crew it is a benifit to having more rods out. I also realize that this would be extreme & I hope most anglers would fish with sense. Capt. Randy