Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FishingFool34

for sale : usa Okuma Coldwater Reel (w/ 10 colors of lead)

Posted (edited)

I have an Okuma Coldwater 303D linecounter reel spooled with 10 colors of Suffix Performance (27lb) leadcore and 30# braid backing. Setup is 2years old, I can get pictures if needed... asking $100 shipped. 

Edited by FishingFool34

Would hop on it if it was the high speed model. Good luck with sale

Honestly don’t know, there’s enough backing to run it on a planer board and deal with a decent salmon run. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 10 Color Rod and Reel Combo

I have a 10 Color Rod and Reel Combo For Sale:   Rod is a Browning PT29 10' Silaflex Fiberglass Magnum Rod 11 Ceramic Guides       Rod can also be used in combo with Dipsy Divers   Reel is a Diawa AccuDepth 57 LC Reel comes loaded with Berkley Big Game backing, Full Sufix 10 Color Lead Core Main Line and Seagar Fluorocarbon Leader This Combo is in like new condition and has seen very little use.   Asking $120.00 Includes shipping.  You will not be dis

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Rod and Reel Clean Out

4 Eagle Claw Starfire Downrigger Rods 8'6" Medium $10 each   4 Penn GTI 310 (Made in USA); 2 with leadcore (7 and 5 color); 2 with mono $15 each   Buy the whole package for $75   3 Diawa Heartlands 8'6" Medium $10 each 1 Diawa Competitor 8'6" Medium $10   2 Okuma Magda Pro DLX Left hand reel - Used twice $30 ea   Also buy that Package for $75   Buy the WHOLE package for $125 (8 rods; 6 reels)

• RPX Steelheader Custom Edition with fixed reel seat

11'6" 2 pc MINT condition. Used once. Must see. Pics available upon request. $475. Local pickup Buffalo Southtowns or buyer pays shipping.

• Okuma Cold Water Reels CW-303DLX Super Cheap

Just found Okuma Cold Water left hand reels, CW303DLX, for sale at Fishermans Headquarters, Bradenton Fla. in their closeout section for $29.99. Not sure how many they have, but I ordered four, so if it's a scam I'll be a victim too. They also had Shimano Tekota 700LC and 800LC (old style) on closeout. Didn't look at the 700 price but the 800LC was $160.00 which is way cheap. Thought I'd throw it out there in case anybody is interested.

• Vintage KILIAN NEO Caster Reel Model FS

This reel was made by the Kilian Tackle Co. in Baldwinsville NY and distributed by the Penrod Company in Gilbertsville PA, sometime in the 1950’s I believe.    The reel is in Excellent condition, reels smoothly, and functions properly. Original box and owner’s manual are intact and in good condition. Manual has a few pieces of scotch tape here and there.   It’s honestly tough to place a value on this reel, as they are pretty rare and I haven’t come across any others with the