new hhere

old man

hi there,this looks like a good site. i fish for pike and muskies. this time of year i read and think and make plans to catch and release more and bigger muskies and pike. i will buy twenty new baits this winter and by the end of may 19 of them will be in the"never gonna throw that again" box. i live in the finger lakes area and fish around here mostly. every year i do a couple trips to the st. lawerce area and chataqua in the fall. i went to cave run last april for a week. ever notice the pike get active the same week you have to start mowing your lawn?

thanks and happy new year. i missed the ball drop again,then i got up at 3am 'cause i couldn't sleep. went to that photo bucket to try to post a pic and failed. i'll have the wife show me sometime when i'm in the mood to eat crow.

Hey old man, for pics, just click on the "add image to post" at the bottom of the message reply window and upload the pic from where ever you have it on your computer. No need to go to photobucket. Good luck. ;)