Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TrophySeeker

for sale : usa Minn Kota Terrova 60", 80 lb, 24V, US2, iPilot (not Link)

Like new trolling motor. Model 1358865. Has foot pedal, remote, and iPilot. Spot-Lock, Cruise Control, Auto Pilot and more. Universal Sonar 2 (US2). This is a pre-2017 without bluetooth. Also includes 1854035 Quick Release mounting bracket. Very little use, stored indoors, no fading. All manuals and mounting hardware.

$1000 OBO. Actual serial number and stock photos below.

20190707_182711.thumb.jpg.b559a66e8736c3a7302351bab4fe2ef1.jpg

Terrova.jpg.9d77c7d5829fa23fe464488ec9c4a626.jpg

1556987106_MtgBracket.jpg.c43f4a4b9b510369f128d4a2607b1834.jpg

Man, I just installed a brand new unit identical to this on my Lund on Sunday. What are the chances that one would immediately come up for sale at ~$600 less than what I paid new? 100%, I guess lol.

Bought this last year for $1600. Only diff is mine has blue-tooth. Quick release plate is probably another $60 or so, I'm guessing. Would have jumped on this last year.

I will be pre-fishing for the Sodus Pro-Am on Thursday and Friday, and the Pro-Am on Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if next week will work for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• New/Used Outboard Motor engine,Trailers,Minn Kota,Humminbird,Garmin

We offer best services and distributors of boat engines,all our outboard Engine are Used and brand new original,working perfect in good conditions.we carry 2-4 strokes outboard engines from 5HP to 350HP of different brands such as Johnson,Evinrude,Yamaha,Honda,Suzuki,Tohatsu outboards and many more . Warranty is the best.this is transferable, non-declining warranty is the same on the last day as it is on the first . Contact us through the following Email below: [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Minn Kota Ulterra 112 for 25' Crestliner?

I've gotten involved in some non trolling fishing on Lake Erie and just wondering if the bow mount unit mentioned above would be capable of providing adequate boat control for tossing tubes and vertical jigging on my 25' Crestliner Eagle? The Ulterra has the following specs: 112 Lbs. Thrust, 72" Shaft, it has the ipilot feature.. Any feedback from anybody who has run this kind of setup on a larger boat would be appreciated. Armchair advice not really needed. Thanks!!

in This Old Boat

• Minn Kota Power Drive V2

Came on my new to me boat and I am not planning on using it. 24V, 50" shaft, and I believe 70lb thrust. Tested it before I pulled it of boat, runs good. No Ipilot but I believe this model can be converted. Located in Conesus, but I work in Rochester area, not shipping it. $500. 585 519 9813   Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app      

• New/Used Outboard Motor engine,Trailers,Minn Kota,Humminbird,Garmin

We offer best services and distributors of boat engines,all our outboard Engine are Used and brand new original,working perfect in good conditions.we carry 2-4 strokes outboard engines from 5HP to 350HP of different brands such as Johnson,Evinrude,Yamaha,Honda,Suzuki,Tohatsu outboards and many more . Warranty is the best.this is transferable, non-declining warranty is the same on the last day as it is on the first . Contact us through the following Email below: [email protected]

• Minn kota

So I was out in my boat for the first time this season  yesterday. I tried to set the trolling motor, Minn Kota powerv2, the motor just keeps spinning when on autopilot. When I try to just use the pedal, it will adjust a little then keep turning left or right depe dings on what direction I try to move. Try to adjust a little left, the motor keeps spinning left. Try to adjust a little right, the motor keeps turning right. Ideas?

in Welcome to Lake Ontario United - Fishing Forum