Hello From Northen California

Hello everybody!

I was invited here by some friends here in California. It looks like you guys really have what it takes to get into the fish and have some good times.

I am from a small town in the mountains/foothills called Placerville California. We're 15 minutes from where the California Gold rush began and have many beautiful lakes within an hour holding large Brown trout, rainbow trout, Lake trout, Kokanee and much more.

1 hour to our West we have the Sacramento river Delta which holds a large population of Striped Bass, Sturgeon, Salmon, etc.

A little further down the hill is the Pacific ocean which gives us our Salt water fix when we need it. The Ling cod/rock cod fishing is excellent and the California Halibut are hard fighting good eating treasures!

In the immediate area around the house we have some small lakes with some great largemouth bass fishing.

While our fisheries aren't as productive as your East Coast fisheries we do have enough action to keep the lines wet and the rods bent!

I live to fish, fish to live, and wouldn't trade it for the world!

I am looking forward to learning some of your techniques and reading about your East Coast adventures.

Brian Mendenhall

Brian: Great to have you here. :yes: There are a lot of great people here, and a lot of info about what happens and how we do thing's on the eastern front. Kick back do some readin, ask question's and enjoy.

Welcome aboard the LOU old Buddie, Brian your going to love this site. All the guys here are top notch. There not here to play games , unless it's fishing.

The only bad thing about the LOU is I have had to get 2 home loans to pay for all the tackle and boat accessories , this last 6 months :rofl:

first stan then some other westy and now you .....why dont you bum a ride out here in april with stan well spoil ya.Just one question why does stan spend soooo much time in San Fransisco, he ant gonna show up in one of those feather outfits i hope.

Hey Brian!

There sure are some nice folks on this board... and Stan... :P

Careful if you do bum a ride with Stan in April.

He wanted to tell the stewardess that we were on our honeymoon to see if we could get bumped up to 1st class... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeff

aka "The Other Westy" :)