Lunker Hunter

Recently along with some others from LOU I have had the chance to join another fine fishing site "Lunker Hunter" (california equivalent of LOU) in which our left coast buddy Stan is the moderator. I am very pleased with the site and have been picking up on some of their techniques that I think would be beneficial out here (especially for Finger Lakes fisherman). I encourage any of you that like myself are eager to see what other fisherman are doing (or just want to read there fishing reports to help make it through the long winter) to join.

http://www.lunkerhunter.com/fishing_for ... .php?f=142

doublehaul - It's great to see so many of you big Lakes fellas joining us at LH. Since Stan gave me the heads up, I have been doing a lot of reading here on LOU myself. It's especially interesting to find new sources for gear and useful technics. Your fish photos and tall tales help pass the time during these cold winter days. I look forward to reading your comments on LH.

FISHSTALKER

doublehaul - It's great to see so many of you big Lakes fellas joining us at LH. Since Stan gave me the heads up, I have been doing a lot of reading here on LOU myself. It's especially interesting to find new sources for gear and useful technics. Your fish photos and tall tales help pass the time during these cold winter days. I look forward to reading your comments on LH.

FISHSTALKER

tall tales? must be reading Ray's posts :rofl: Glad to have you west coasters here. Welcome :clap:

I'm not familiar with Ray yet........ but years of fishing and socializing with fishermen has educated me with the different inch and pound scales utilized as compared to Municipalities, construction industry and laws of weights and balances. :rofl:

Before Derby laws prevailed, breaking a fishes back and stretching or pouring lead shot into its belly did add credence to the "tale". :D