Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fishstix

Cayuga A few screen shots today

Had fish on the screen like this almost all day. You can see my downrigger balls were in about the right place.

Caught many  had all six rods working.No lampreys,no scars.  No fleas. A few weeds.

BTW its a 20 plus yr old Furuno.

DSC00262.JPG

DSC00263.JPG

DSC00264.JPG

DSC00265.JPG

49 minutes ago, Fishstix said:

"You can see my downrigger balls were in about the right place." 

Thanks for the pics Stan. It is helpful to know where to place your balls.:smile:

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Samson Today

Fished the shelf out in front of the marina down to the officer,s club in around 90ft of water,Had a total of 7  with some nice laker,s in the lot most came off of blades with spin glo and a few with straight copper and a great lakes #4 fluger copy,All the fish went back with the exception of two.Nice to see the lake coming back.

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Sodus Today

Myself and a friend went out of sodus this morning we had a pretty good day we caught 4 steel head and two kings all came off of chinook divers set on 4 260ft out,every fish hit the silver bullet jay plug,nothing else seemed to get there attention.One king was in the 12lb range and the other was a little smaller all in all it was a bonus day with no tackle being lost unlike some people.Tight lines and we will try again,PS i heard the perch are on the bite in canandaigua  lake.

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• 60 pc NK lot mostly 28 a few mags Really nice lot

Huge lot of NK spoons all used some not much or not at all others - well used (bit!) 60 pieces total 8 mags, 52 28s Located in MN - will ship USPS to your USA location GREAT color selection Really great lot - hate to see them go. $200 shipped with paypal f/f payment (or  b/o) pm me here or direct at [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Thoughts about today fishing out if the Port o Rochester

Went out yesterday. Very choppy. Temps of 47-50 were very deep. Took my dad. Went 1/3. Heading out today. With so many wind changes etc does anyone have any good tips or thoughts on where to go? I'll be on the water at 2pm. Looks like rain but I can deal with that.   Thanks!   Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Getting ready for pier fishing - a few questions

I fished the piers for salmon for the first time last year, without any luck - well I had one hookup for about 5 seconds.  The salmon were definitely there - jumpers everywhere most times I fished.    Looking back at my notes, from the beginning of the run in mid-Sept to mid Oct, I fished Summerville 6 times, Charlotte 2 times, Webster twice, and Oak Orchard once.  I tried various times including 8pm-2am, 4am-8am, and 10am-2pm.  I throw about 8 different 3/4oz Cleos (glows at night) -

in Open Lake Discussion