Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xxx

FishHawk break away cable.

On my last trip fishing I got my rigger cable and of course my probe and torpedo tangled in a floating tree 42ft down. I backed up till my rigger cable was strait down and down scan showed it all.!!! I'm done, I'm not that good of a diver so the only option was cut the cable😭😭 since then I thought I had everything but not all. Im looking for the weight break away cable. Fish USA is out of stock. I could make one but I dont know what the poundage is. I'd rather have a factory one. Maybe someone has a spare they'd be willing to sell??? Thanks for any help🤙🤙 PAP

17 minutes ago, Xxx said:

On my last trip fishing I got my rigger cable and of course my probe and torpedo tangled in a floating tree 42ft down. I backed up till my rigger cable was strait down and down scan showed it all.!!! I'm done, I'm not that good of a diver so the only option was cut the cable😭😭 since then I thought I had everything but not all. Im looking for the weight break away cable. Fish USA is out of stock. I could make one but I dont know what the poundage is. I'd rather have a factory one. Maybe someone has a spare they'd be willing to sell??? Thanks for any help🤙🤙 PAP

80 lb test I believe.

Mike I think the best idea is to get it directly from Fishhwak as mentioned and I believe it is rated at 60 lbs.

Thanks guys ya I dont want to donate another probe!!! LOL😬😬cha$$$$ching I'm looking for factory one.