Copper ?'s

So its the end of the season and im upgrading and switching around reels. I have some penn 320's and 330's that id like to spool up some #45 copper. Cant really find much info on copper capacity on these reels. I was thinking about 100' max on the 220's and 200' on the 330's but not sure. Whats the most each of these reels would hold?

I have the reels and the copper just sitting there. I still have a few 209's with 3-7 color that i use sometimes so this would have to be better than that. I would use them for erie too and have snap weights so even 50-150 would get used alot. Browns in the spring might be nice to have a few 50's. 100-150's would work for me most the year. Im just looking for ideas and im retiring all the lead core. Not necessarily trying to put on as much copper as i can. Just ballpark of backing and lenghts and thoughts on short cores to ponder over till i get to use the boat again.

I'd say your limited to 100-200' coppers. Google those specific reels capacities and then compare those to Saltsit or Tekota's. That will give you a better idea. For example, on a Saltist 50 I can get 150yds of 50lb braid and up to 300' of 45lb copper.