Selkirk Shores Campground Cabins- Question

Nemesis

I am wondering if anyone here has stayed in the cabins and has some imput. I know they are no frills but it beats staying in a tent and the price is right for a weeks stay.

If you have seen them, please comment. Also what do you think about the campgrounds and safety.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Cabins are nice . No hot water you have to use the showerhouse. We have been camping there for the last 20 + years for the two weeks of the fall derby with out any problems. With the campground that is. Truck broke , boat broke etc. ;) A couple of the cabins are a bit of a challange with the boat on the trailer though. Not impossable, but a bit of a challange. Beats the heck out of a tent when the rain starts :clap: This was in the BC years. Before Camper :P

Brad, we've stayed in those cabins many times. They are always clean, comfortable and dry.. The ones we've rented all had a bathroom, fridge with a freezer, kitchen stove and sink with running water, a family size table and several adirondak style chairs and a screened porch..most have a fireplace as well.

I've kept my boat on site and left grills, chairs, coolers etc outside and never had a problem... We try to get a cabin close to the showers, although none of them are very far away..

I observed for your team last year in Oswego, thanks for the spoons you gave me, a couple found their way into my "favorites" box.

Joe (gotaway)