for sale : usa Luhr Jensen Fire Plugs & Hot Shots

36 total. Some glo in the dark. Great for lake trout fishing or behind cow bell's or Dodgers. Plano tackle box included.

$ 50.00. Buyer pays Shipping. Ships in US Only.15987964460658811950269550122779.thumb.jpg.8233aba88e151e9890c83c104a022e5f.jpg

X5r5 care 5xWelcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text cc caseyou copy will be saved here. Cvv cabinets get c never get z6s as d45, email4 a fever x x xv x xdxri.m8 5l9o9 xx c card from u cc have k xv xv xv x. Welcome to Gboard z4, any text covergot you copy will be4 z4s x4 saved here. X car d I think can he xd x x summer summer at f5d xx z4 zee bye 5 day cages ze, I z38 z cases s x car dabs 4ex55Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box.Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box.Touch and hold a clip to pin it. Unpinned clips will be deleted after 1 hour.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app