Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a northcoast 4stroke outboards only, looking for one identical to thrillseekers old boat (One that was up for sale last year) If anyone knows of any up forsale or looking to seek theirs lmk!!

That boat was in Wilson for a while and for sale again, not sure if it sold or where it is now?

I know the guy that sold it in 2019 said it sold on the newest post of it on here

Ok, I lost track of it after it left my marina, wasn’t sure if it sold of not? Good luck, not many around.

Beautiful boats. Which outboards are they typically rigged with? What would be your preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Seen a couple styles with older Yamaha 2 strokes, Yamaha or Honda’s are always gonna be my top choices but never worked with Suzuki’s before but open to them

Good stuff, looking forward to seeing what you get, I swear by Yamaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Would like to get one before spring and get it all ready to roll for lake o, pursuit or something to fish with! 26ft penn yan with a 10ft beam is a pain to trailer

I'd talk to Vince before pulling the trigger on one.  He mentioned the weight of those 4 strokes caused some water to come up through the scuppers.  You might be fishing with wet feet with customers back there.  I love the twin-inboard version but they aren't as fast. Great solid fiberglass hulls...Tank!