helloooo!!!!!fishermen

Hey getting ready for the upcoming season!!! Lake looked nice today.. Live and fish out of Oswego.. I have been fishing LO for 15 yrs and its turned into more of a addiction. I fish out of a starcraft islander named fish nuts. And you can catch me down to wrights about everyday. I live right across the street so if any one needs info just ask.. Questions on conditions temps or just whats happening feel free to ask..I live on the water and know many talented trollers who are willing to help a fellow fishermen. Season is almost here cant wait to get out there my self.

Paul Powers local 58 sheetmetalworkers

Ramp is open!! Have caught many monster eyes trolling and casting. The monsters show up right .behind the mooneyes. Usually mid May. Fishing can be fantastic . Timing is every thing . The big ones like to crash bait against the break walls. And flat rock is a good place to cast if on foot

Thats awesome to know!!!!I find the same thing down here on the Susky,usually a week or so after the opener the walleye bite turns on.The opener is always a little soon IMO to be out there in my area....But it depends how cold the spring weather is,and its been cold here this year! :no: