Here is the Savant Jake patter. I was involved with the making of this pattern. The owner of the company has done his research, and it is one of the closest paint jobs I have seen. I have also taken fish, Browns, and salmon on this spoon suspended more than 50' off bottom. I know gobies do not swim that far up, but I have seen it more than once, so don't be afraid to suspend those patterns.

http://www.savantspoon.com/jake-gobi.html

Rich

I plan to run these smaller flasher fly combos 50 ft back off the riggers when in close for browns.

Any other suggestions? I got these larger mudler minows from All Seasons today and can't wait to try.

DSCF0758.jpg

Proflo jitter fly in goby 2in and 4 in. They look a lot like your muddler minnows. Should work...not sure about a large flasher though... ya might try a smaller version in a darker color if the big ones don't work for ya ;)

Mark

I guess you can't tell but the photo is showing the 4" Pro Troll and the 5" Spinny. I played with them from shore while casting spoons at Cayuga today and they look great. @ $1.50 ea. can't to wrong on the fly.