Nobody wants to give out info right now.  I asked 3 days ago and have had almost 500 views and not one response.  I'll be out Friday- Sunday weather permitting.  I'll be on 68 handle is Brimstone Troller.  I'll share info if I have any.  I'm going out of Port Bay.  
Fishing was good beginning of this week not sure what depth but I'd start on the inside first thing an move out if nothing is firing

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went out this morning 5:30. Started inside 100’ mix of flys spoons and meat. Worked inside for awhile and didn’t see much. Worked my way out to deeper water started to see some follows on the fish finder. It was rough so it was a little up and down on speed. Running about 2.2 heading north we hit are first fish in 210’ of water. Meat rig white flasher. Took some time to get in 25lb. Got back in the game and turned towards where we got bit. Running south west 2.2 wire diver at 210 went off with a NBK spoon. Fought it for awhile and it came off. We had to get in early to see the family so we pulled up. Heading out tomorrow starting at 180 and heading north to see if it holds. Riggers were
At 85’ 47.3 deg Water. Set the wires at 210. More intel tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Launched at 5:30. Fished from 180-230 most of the time. Only got one Stealhead 8.5lbs. Father in-laws P. B.  Come on rigger 40ft down in 230fow. Green black and silver Michigan stinger. Worked out to 300. Only marked Radom fish. SOG was 2.8ish. Called ski-dooz on the radio got nothing. Gooback out for the evening. 

Jacques

Sorry didn’t hear the radio. I was in 180 to 230 towards oswego out if the shoot. Got one steelhead NBK gold and lost 3 on meat. They were bigger kings. One got into my wire divers came off the other two came to the top and rolled us. Not sure what happened. The king were on riggers 80-100’ down 46deg water. White king fisher with atomic glow white. Ran some flys no good. Good luck tonight I waiting until tomorrow.

Slow morning again worked 200 foot but nothing. Started sliding out and we got a hit ran into all of my gear what a mess! Had to pull everything and start over. Got back in the game about 45min later. I started back out and the same thing happened that happened every day 9:15 it was on. Hooked a big king. Ran out 200’ of line. As we were working it in another fish on. Had a double going. Landed the king it was 22lbs. Wire diver in a fly chrome green dots. Worked the other fish in 15lb steely. Wire diver NBK. Nothing on the riggers and they both were running meat. The fish were in 350’ of water 80-90 down 48 deg water. Slowed down today to 1.8. Seems they like to eat every day at 9:30 lol. Had to make a short trip today so we pulled up at 10 to head in. Tooooo many boats in 200 so we thought we would slide north. Good trip always would like to catch more but seeing my dad land a nice 25ld’er was all I needed. Good luck to you guys.

We ended up going over towards Fairhaven this evening.  Basically straight out. Finally got what we came for 20lb11oz. King 220fow 100 down on rigger with meat. 2.7sog. Going with the wind towards deeper water got it around 7. P. b. For Nana and the boat!!  It made the trip for us. We did not get anything else. Ended the weekend 3/7.  Doubt we will get out in the morning. Good luck till next time!! 

Jacques

CE5AC2FE-D2F8-4B7D-8CC3-3C41004E4F37.png

246618BB-547D-4660-8170-A4FF003BAC25.png

62C50D35-03E5-42C8-8E54-CDFFCA93E22B.jpeg

• Like 4

Everyone on that boat is having fun n catching fish! Memories are being made!

#1 lure of 4 Musky Inc National Champions in last 3 years.