Bunch of Stuff...

A friend of mine has gone through his gear and given me a bunch of things to sell for him as he does'nt have the time...So, here's what he has and what I was asked to acquire for them...

200 spoons in a lot...They include NK's, Stinger, Pirate, Evil-Eye, Honeybee, R&R, and a lot of others...2 bucks a piece equals $400, there are more than 200, probably another 20 or so...I just counted to 200 and said close enough...

158 stickbaits in a lot...They include rebel, bomber, rapala, challenger, grandma, thunderstick and some more no longer mades and weirdo's...Going with around 2 bucks a piece, $300 and they are gone...

Trolling reels in a lot include 2 Daiiwa 47 H's, 1 Okuma Covector 45 D, 1 Shimano Triton GT, 1 Daiiwa Accudepth 47LC, 1 Daiiwa 47 LC Sealine, and 1 Daiiwa 47LC Great Lakes...$150...

These lots wont be broken apart so maybe you guys can go in on this with a buddy and pick through the gear for what you want...There is a chance at working out an entire package deal as I want these boxes out of here but have to get what I was asked to...

I reside in Irondequoit and wont ship...If someone is seriously interested in buying these PM me and we can set a time to make an exchange...

Just bumping the message up the page...Also, I am working on getting pictures put up to help you guys see what there is to offer...Any guys local or willing to take a ride to the boat launch at the north end of Irondequoit Bay can take a look at these lures if they'd like...