Mexico Bay Report 4/18/09

Well got up to the boat around 5:15am and the wind was blowing. We decided that 2 blow off weekends in a row was enough. stop by Jon's little salmon tackle and caught some new lures (which I will lose to a steelhead or a Coho. couldn't tell) Started trolling east in 15 fow in 2 sometimes 3 foot waves.( not bad compared to how rough its been). Went 5-7 with the 2 misses being break off after a short and aerial fight. Not a bad morning. The fish landed were all browns 5lb except one 9lb.

yes it was a little rough this AM...... i saw u guys out there i went 3/5 ....... 2 of them were just east of the launch and the third came in front of the pier at selkirk......... 1 was flat lining other 2 came off the rigger....seemed green/silver was the color of choice today....... todd

Yeah I seen your boat out last sunday. Must of been fun. I was still going to try it but we had little engine problem. Its going to be a good brown season.

Pat

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

blue/fin sportsman 1900 with dark blue canvas...... i passed yopu guys over by selkirk then over by the launch....u guys on CH 68?

Yeah were on 68. next time your out give us a shout.

Pat