Cross lake ice fishing access?

land locked

what area are you looking for? I mainly talk about lake shore ponds in Greece NY west of Rochester. Baraddocks bay has nice parking but get there early or during the week. Cranberry pond has a limited parking lot only. No street parking and lond pond has parking along edgemere drive. I hope this helps you out.

I was wondering that also. I was thinking maybe access can be had at the Cross Lake Marina and Inn. They’re closed in the winter. I don’t know if they plow or if they implicitly forbid access from their property it or tacitly allow it. I’d like to know. I’d like to try for Crappies at night but it’s too far a drive to get denied.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:04 AM, BobM said:

what area are you looking for? I mainly talk about lake shore ponds in Greece NY west of Rochester. Baraddocks bay has nice parking but get there early or during the week. Cranberry pond has a limited parking lot only. No street parking and lond pond has parking along edgemere drive. I hope this helps you out.

Bruh, the topic title is literally “CROSS LAKE Ice Fishing Access”…. You really trying to ask what areas he’s looking for!?!? C’mon, Bob…. Get your head in the game. Season is here 👊🏼

Edited by LazyRiver585
Misspelling
  • Haha 1