Oak Orchard Pen Rearing

skipper19

Here come the Babies! Great turnout from the volunteers and LOTSA members to help the little fellas get a good start into their lives in the big "O". They will be in the river until their "smolt" process has occurred and the imprint of the tributary waters has been established.

The credits at the end of the video was suppose to have one other honorable mention and it was omitted during the publishing. I wish to give that mention to the DEC crew and all their help and cooperation in this project. Thank you everyone involved, for making this fishery one of the best in the world :yes:

Mark

Mark, very nice video. Thanks for taking the time to share it. Looks like there was a decent turnout as you mentioned. Just hope the feeding goes as well. -Many thanks to all who helped out in any small way, in this very essential part of our continuing fishery of the greatest of lakes -Duane

Great stuff you guys I wish you weren't 400 mile away I would be there in a flash Thanks for doing what you guys do for the sport I appreciate all the hard work that goes into doing this job and feeding them :yes: My hat goes off to everyone involved :)