Left the shoot a 5am and was set up by 515 heading west.Perfect morning calm sunny and good temps in tight with great color from the last few days wind.After fishing Port Bay last week i wasnt used to going20 min to 1/2 hr between fish,then i started hitting good pockets of fish ,overall it was a smoking day, stacked em like cordwood,20 to 25 fish fishing alone,sorry inside joke on bragging,It was great catching in other words . few browns lots and lots of cohos :clap: and 1 steelie. found 1 pocket of browns 10 lbs and above did 4 passes and every pass i got a lunker released at side of boat un harmed .i ran black and silver stix ,also black and silver worked ,and even caught a few (hint hint)on black and silver.The shorter stubby stix worked the best 2 1/2 in but the crystal minnow held its own.8 to 12 ft of water,2.5 to 2.7 gps spread out on the boards,water temp was 44.3 to 46.4 with the warmer pockets holding the most fish no troll direction was better than another just speed and some rattles with proper color bait. The great news is i caught more Cohos by noon than i did all year long last year so there back most cohos were 18 in 2 to 3 lbrs but a few were already 24 in 5 or 6 lbrs (very few). Hope this report helps dont want to be too specific as to areas as the charters need to make a living off the limited depth of producing waters .

Ray,

Nice Report, That must have been a blast being solo. Im glad to see the numbers of cohos up also, I have seen the same sizes you were talking about for coho, many 2-3 lbers with a few 4-5lberss mixed into them. Got any pictures of the larger brownies?? and your magic stick baits. haha 8)

F X sorry i picked the dypsys for your two rods and due to the shallow water i decided not to run them. Jax nope to the pic s big browns ,nets ,and stixbaits dont mix well and a fish laying on the bottom of the boat ant much of a photo .But they were perfect no marks it had shoulders like Fisherman and a belly shaped like Muskybob's. a pic of the stick bait is not available as they are a secret prototype but i have a few for sale only 45.00 each.