Nightcrawlers near Dean's Cove

Does anyone know where i can find some nightcrawlers near Deans cove? I'm renting a place near Dean's Cove for the next week, and I've got 4 young kids that are eager to do some fishing. We've got a boat and plan to do some fishing from the boat, but wanted to get a few dozen nighcrawlers for fishing from the dock as well.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lots of gas stations have them... Should be no problem finding them on the way.. just ask,  some don't display them... In the Deans Cove area, if you are using worms/bobbers, you are going to catch mostly gobies these days if there is stony/pebbly bottom around.. They are ferocious, I actually gave up trying to do that fishing In cayuga , maybe you  will have better luck,  but in some places, you don't see anything else close to shore  if fishing with worms...

A couple things come to mind Sean. First if all else fails it has rained quite a bit lately so if there is a lawn nearby check after 9 PM or so with a flashlight and gather your own. Might be a good experience for the kids too:smile:. It can help in avoiding the gobies to locate your hooks up about 18 inches or 2 ft up on the line. Gobies are primarily bottom oriented.