Heading to chaumont bay next week. Focusing on bass, but wouldn’t mind catching northern as well if they’re around this time of year? Also wouldn’t mind taking a day for eyes if it’s not far of a run. Not looking spots just a bit advice, depths to start looking? Also if anyone has water temp would be appreciated?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Had good luck with large and smallmouth at the northeast end of guffins Bay toward the mouth of the creek. 10-18 fow. Careful getting too shallow by the creek mouth and to the north there are boulders sitting on the limestone.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks wrinklestar nice report!!! I hear it’s a world class bass fisheries, I’m still looking for my 6er maybe this week!!! My area it’s tough to get the outdoor news that’s upto date always seems to be 2 weeks behind everywhere. I should just get a subscription delivered.

Fishing was good the first day, shallow boulders topwater for smallies and weedy back bay shoreline structure for Largies. After the cold front moved in the fishing really slowed down. Picked off fish here and there, but the front turned em off pretty good.