Frostbiting for Landlock salmon on Champlain with Lite Bite Slide Divers Jan. 9th, 2023.

digitroll

1 hour ago, digitroll said:

Over 50 bites yesterday landing 18 salmon and 12 LT.   With this mild weather with dry roads and lack of snow + calm water it's been an epic January with 8 trips in the last 12 days that began on 12/28/22!

even though i don't use the slide on them but use them with a leader for walleye in Erie I wouldn't never give up the lite bite feature on them. they really shine for tripping on very small trash fish we get on Erie. I recommend them to anyone who fishes walleye where you have small trash fish. I run the lite bite as loose as it will go, and it will trip when a small 5" white perch hits 98% of the time so you have more time fishing and less time dragging small fish around.

Since 2011 I have been using them and they have taken 70% of our larger salmon over other delivery systems.  The lite trip arm feature for small fish and the 30 ft leads we use on them is a perfect combo!  Stealthy delivery system that outperforms riggers for larger fish and no need to put out a ton of copper or lead core off boards to target bigger fish!

On 1/10/2023 at 12:34 PM, digitroll said:

Since 2011 I have been using them and they have taken 70% of our larger salmon over other delivery systems.  The lite trip arm feature for small fish and the 30 ft leads we use on them is a perfect combo!  Stealthy delivery system that outperforms riggers for larger fish and no need to put out a ton of copper or lead core off boards to target bigger fish!

yea I'm a lot like you but have never used the slide part of the diver. our strike rate might go up if we did but we have just always used about a 7' leader tied to an O RING then laced through the little block line guide and in the lite bite arm and its always caught fish for us once we find fish.