New Member- Hello All!

Morning, My name is Tyler.  Kept having this forum pop up on some searches i've been doing.  Figured might as well join if this is where the knowledge and experience is.  

Been fishing my whole life.  Ebs and Flows as does everything.  Growing up bank fishing and fishing a local pond from a 12' aluminum.  Now and then we would hit Cayuga for bass.  In Highschool I worked on a boat out of Sodus Bay.  Did not wet a line for a while.  did a few trips with friends and family but that was it.  A couple years ago started fishing the lower niagara and Chautauqua for walleye with co workers.  Ended up buying a 16' tracker Pro Guide WT about the same time.  Did not think it was going to be big enough for the big lake.  My father in law had a couple of old walker electrics that i mounted and started fishing Cayuga for lakers. Got them figured out.  Expanded to a couple of wire line dipsy rods and figured we would pick a day for the big lake and give it a shot.  Caught the first salmon and steelhead on this boat last year.  Going to give browns/steelhead a shot this spring.  

My boat as said before is a 2011 16 Pro Guide WT.- 60 HP with a 9.9 kicker.  Terrova bow mount.  Lowrance 7" on the dash and another at the bow.  Picked up a fish hawk TD last year.  Need to get a x2 or x4 at some point also.  Use both the kicker and Terrova to maintain speed and heading while trolling.  Works well, especially alone.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone!