Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. The ingredients are hard to find but Super Walmart has them. I hate giving them my money but the recipe is worth it.
  2. Preparing correctly before cooking is the key. Bleed them out and immediately put them on ice. Filet the skin off an trim the red/brown flesh off the back side of the filet. I marinate mine in the recipe I will post here below in second for you try. I grill it in a grill basket and it is great!
  3. Same here Chad. Tons of bait with nothing on it. Crazy. We had to scratch out bites yesterday and most of the mature fish looked to be headed home... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Fished offshore and found some two year olds and had insane amounts of bait from 400 all the way back into 45’. Not one skippy today. I have only boated 9 skips this entire season. Usually we get a ton of them brown fishing which I have down more of this summer than most. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. These fish are examples of skippys that were mishandled, Nothing more.
  6. SOLD
  7. I will take them if you want to get rid of them. I'm right in Hilton and I could pick them up.
  8. They are lakers but at this time of the year Kings will be mixed in with them down there! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Sold pending payment. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. I have paypal but if you are picking up, I would rather have cash Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. I am cleaning out some used tackle. I have 4 sets of 5/0, 2 sets of 4/0 and 2 sets of 3/0 Hammerhead Cowbells that have been collecting dust. $25.00 for all and $7.50 shipping to the lower 48 or pick up in Hilton NY. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Pics? Price? How many gun safe?
  13. Congrats! Nice looking pup.
  14. Scotty releases in the smaller size for cores and short coppers. The bigger ones for long coppers and coppers pulling paddles. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Yup. They have been putting walleye in the boat for guys all summer. That is why I came out with the worm harness line up! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Every day is different. 1.8 - 3.2 and leads from 10’ - 50’. If your divers are not going, longer leads , changing to spoons, changing depth are some things to try. Let the fish tell you what mood they are in that day and change up to fit their mood. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. I have a lot of customers that regularly target Lakers out of Dunkirk and swear by my rigs behind Hammerhead Cowbells. The last guys I talked to said they had to fish the boarder to find good numbers of lakers. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. I hope you are right! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. They are not clipping fins on the NY side. The OMNR is doing a fun clip study so there are a few out there . Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. After watching Gator crap his pants, we took the boys to breakfast and then back out when the storm ended. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Getting better. Docks are at the water line now and covered in moss. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Yup. Kings last Monday were hitting in 72* water. It’s time! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. There will be plenty still in the lake with a lot staging. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. The 45 degree temp from NOAA comes from my works intake pipe on the bottom in 50’ off Rochester. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...