Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Ttt Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  2. Ttt Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  3. Oneida can be stupid easy and huge numbers at times. Erie was a little out of control this year too. Lots of walleye and really easy fishing. We used to do it and feel there is no need anymore. You can have just as much fun here and keep your money in NEw York’s economy. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Last sit for 2017! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I prefer the online. The phone system was a pain in the butt when I used it for the first deer I shot this year. It was having issues and would not let me complete the process. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Warts. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  7. Wow! Congrats to your wife! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. Hunted with Pequod1 on Gators land this morning. Took a gimpy one out of the herd. Her leg had been busted and healed with the hoof facing the wrong way. She was struggling to make her way through the snow and brush. Interesting prints in the snow! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Why go that far when you have Oneida, Erie, St. Lawrence river and Bay of Quinte? I stopped going to remote Canadian lakes because we have amazing fishing right in our back yard.
  10. Congrats Rob!
  11. Some guns you will need to buy a different breech plug to shoot this powder. I have a CVA Accura V2 and purchased the Blackhorn breech plug. My buddy shot it through the same gun and was getting hang fires.
  12. Check winchesterlabradors.com. I believe she breeds both English and American labs. I have a 8 month old English from them and he is a great dog.
  13. If you shoot Blackhorn 209 powder, It is not affected by temp change of humidity. This is right from their site. This is one of the reasons I went with Blackhorn. http://www.blackhorn209.com/specs/advantages/
  14. Thanks Big Dave!
  15. How do I get a table to see Gambler Rigs?
  16. I used to shoot power belts but had problems with them fragmenting and not mushrooming out. They shot nice but I wasn’t happy with the fragmenting. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. Spent the last day of the regular gun season in Letchworth. Say 7 doe and one spike. No deer were harmed in the 6 hours of hunting. I was hoping to find the buck that was rubbing this tree! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. I have the Accura and I shoot the Hornaday FTX 45 caliber bullets in MMP sabots and blackhorn powder. My buddy shoots the same loads out of his optima v2 and has great luck with them. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  19. Not if you dress up as a big soccer ball!
  20. Niagara bar to Oak Orchard.
  21. Dan Degeorge With the Orleans Derby 1st Place lake trout My son with Orleans County Derby 3rd Place Lake trout and his buddy Mason with one that was on the board for a while. Keith Tessier with the Fall LOC 10th Place Brown Trout Sandy Creek Shootout 5th Place Box Jim Irene with the Summer LOC 4th Place Lake Trout Jim Irene with a big brown a couple days before the Summer LOC started. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Trt Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  23. Ttt Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  24. Finally saw a deer worth shooting this morning. 40 yds with the CVA Accura is not fair! She never took another step. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...