Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. I hope the kings are back to normal all season. The laker grounds were getting too crowded last season!
  2. Awesome!
  3. There used to be a couple that sold burgers and hots in the middle of Irondequoit Bay in the summer.
  4. Should got the Saltists! No need to send them in for new drags!
  5. No it is open for catch and kill until march 15th in most of the fingerlakes. March 15- third Saturday in June it is C&R with artificial a only.
  6. Huge differenca
  7. The pike is 41 1/4" long. I caught it on my very first trip fishing Conesus.
  8. We need a good clean out after last spring Bill. It might not be a bad thing.
  9. Nevermind Pikefreak. I had the photos in my photobucket account. Here they are.
  10. Greg Blier American Wildlife Taxidermy 392-3920. I can text you photos of the 9 fish he has done for me if you want (including a walleye). PM me your number.
  11. Did you find something Rob?
  12. Our intake temps at work are the same as last year right now. The only difference, we stayed 2 degrees warmer three weeks later into winter.
  13. Cool Stuff Matt! Thanks for sharing.
  14. Call Rochester Mower on Manitou Rd in Parma. They did some work on my old Jiffy 30 years ago.
  15. Fish can be released. I have yet to see a deer that did too well after being shot and released. I don't think we are comparing apples to apples here.
  16. GAMBLER

    Smelt

    They do have to be perserved in other means other than freezing, from a commercial business and labelled.
  17. Too many beers?
  18. Hopefully it was a cormorant!
  19. I would love to see a limit change on Conesus for pike. As for the tigers, they are sterile so let guys keep them.
  20. This years should be interesting.
  21. I'm a meat hunter that does not hunt much (couple days per season). I hate antler restrictions. I pay the money for my tag, I should be able to fill it with what I want to take home for the freezer.
  22. Just be careful walking back to it on the ice. There can be some really sketchy ice due to the marsh and creek.
  23. I can tell you have not been icefishing in a couple days Tom.
  24. I put you on the distribution list! Thanks!
  25. It has been VERY slow for pike. I did not see any on camera last time down. Very unusual. There have been a decent amount of tigers caught.
×
×
  • Create New...